Exercises to reduce belly fat...
* Lie on the floor flat on your back.
* Make sure you press your lower back to the ground.
* Put your hands above your head.
* Raise you left bent knee and raise your right elbow to touch it.
* Without bringing your raised knee and arm down, do the same knee-to-elbow touching on the other pair.
* Repeat it 20 times continuously.
* Lie on the floor.
* Bend ur knees and ur feet should be flat on the floor.
* Place your hands at ear level and with your fingertips just behind your eats.
* Press your whole lower back till it touches the ground.
* Arc up till your shoulders are above the ground by some inches.
* Hold that position for 5 secs. Then release.
* Repeat it 15 - 20 times.