Saturday, June 21, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
- Turn off the lights in his room. Be very quite so that nothing can disturb his sleep.
- Breast feed the baby to his sleep.
- Feed ur baby as much as he want. When he wake up at night don't feed him & try to make him sleep by sitting on a rocking chair.
- Try to sing some rhymes or sweet songs for him.
- Always make the baby to sleep on her back.
- Make him sleep in ur arms & afterwards put him in the cot. It will make him learn to sleep without u in separate room also.
- Don't use pillow or water beds.
- Cot should be clean, cracks free, dry & comfortable for the baby.
- U can use sleeping bags in winters as this will keep baby cozy.
- In summers warmth can be given by using light blanket, cotton sheet or extra clothing.
- Don't make him suck his thumb for sleeping as this can become his habit & if he tries to do it, give him a toy to play, when he gets tierd of it he will sleep.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
To be beautiful is every ladies wish & its her right also. Actually each lady has its own style. Don't try to be a copy cat just simply make ur own style statement.
- Be Selective:
- Forever Green:
Somethings are all time favourite. U can wear them anywhere. So I have these things to add in to ur collection.
*Black short dress
*Beautifully designed cardigan
Monday, June 16, 2008
Before marriage everyone try to be big lovers like the Sohni-Mahiwal, Shiri-Farah & of couse like Romeo-Juliet. But after marriage that passion comes to an end slowly & steadily. As after marriage the responsibility increases & the time u spend with eachother before marriage decreases. Once the initial rush of hormones wears off, its easy to start seeing the other person & rather unflattering eyes that don't really make for good news. Try to look at the good part also, before marriage what u liked in ur betterhalf, do u remember that? Now try to see him in new prespective & fall in love with him again. Admire him everyday & stay in love. If u liked the muscled hunk man, or u like his green eyes try to find new things like how he cares for u when u fall ill, he's doing this hard work only for u, see how he provides for ur every need. Look at the positive attributes & u will start loving him again.
Just think once what u r doing here if he don't loves u, u might be somewhere else. And we all are here for love. Try to give more, nothing will be going with u only that goes is the love u spread.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Invitation: Design ur baby invitation cards by placing his snap on the card in which he will be inviting the guests to come on his 1st birthday.
Party Decor: u can design ur party with different themes like alibaba n 40 thieves,
harry potter or u can also place his toys around the room.
Food: Cake should be designed according to ur party theme or according to ur baby likes as if he like teddies, give it a shape of teddy. Also try to have finger food as little ones love such food.
Memory Book: u can also prepare a memory book of ur baby in which the guests will
be writing their wishes for ur child & u can lock it in any locker & present it to ur baby on his 16th birthday.
Games: As its a special day & u want that everyone enjoy the party so try these games for children & adults.
1.Catch the toy: This game is for little ones who r of same age of ur baby. Make them sit in a row & place the toys away from them. One who try to get to the toy first will be the winner.
2.One minute game: Like u can place 2 bowls. One bowl should be empty & one should be filled with gems. Ask the children to put the gems with straw n put into another bowl n who put maximum gems in empty bowl will be the winner.
3.Musical Chair: Put the chairs as many u want opposite to each other in a row. Start playing the music & take out a chair every time the music is off. At last the one who is sitting on a chair will be the winner.
Return Gift: Gift ur each guest with a photo frame so that they can place baby birthday photograph. Also gift children with small gift hampers which may include toffees, chocolate, pen or mugs........
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Remedy 1: Mix 1tbsp of glycerine, 2tbsp of honey, 1 tsp of safforn strands & half a lemon. Crush the rose petals & add the extract to the mix. Pour in to a small bottle. Use everynight.
Remedy 2: Melt 1tsp bee wax, remove from heat. Add Petroleum Jelly & Aloe Vera immediately & stir until completely dissolved. Add sweet oil or apricot kernal oil & stir for 1 min. Pour in to a small bottle.
Remedy3: Apply milk cream for cracked lips & leave overnight.
Roast 2tbsp rice till crisp & black. Grind into a fine paste using rose water. Store & use.
How to paint:
- Colour earthen pot with white enamel paint.
- Fill the bucket with 3/4 of water & spill different colours in it.
- Hold the painted pot at its edge & dip it inside the water & twist & slowly take it out.
- Keep pot aside without disturbing. Wait till the pot dries. Paint take its design itself.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Ingredients: 3 cups boiled macaroni
1 chopped onion
1 chopped capsicum
3 chopped tomatoes
1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
3 tbsp grated processed cheese
2 tbsp butter
1 chopped spring onion
few basil leaves
salt to taste
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan & fry chopped onions for 1 min on medium flame.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes, green chillies & fry again for 1 min.
- Add macaroni, cheese, salt & sprinkle the spring onion on top.
- Garnish with tomato slices & put few basil leaves in center.
- Serve hot.
Friday, June 6, 2008
- Here are some steps to follow for healthy glowing skin n nourished hair.
1. Use a soap free face wash twice a day.
2. A gentle soap is must for bathing to clean n exfoliate ur body.
3. Whenever going outside in sun use the sunscreen with SPF of 30 as it lasts for 3 to 4 hrs. U must reapply it.
4. Use a face scrub or face pack once a week.
5. Use a deodorant everyday or use a good perfume that make ur presence noticeable.
6. Don't neglect the night of the skin which includes cleaning-toning-moisturising routine.
7. Get a body massage every month.
8. Keep hair oil to get a massage done every 7-10 days.
9. Avoid oily or junk food.
10. Last but not least drink plenty of water.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Everyone falls in love now or then but falling in love is the easiest part of deal n staying in love happily ever after is the toughest part. So here i am mentioning 3 ways to remain happily with your loved ones.
- Trust : The very first thing is trust if u trust each other n giving each other their space that will work wonder. Never ever try to find out what they r doing when u r not around. Also try to be a trust worthy person.
- Respect : Love blosoms when we show respect. Always respect each other in public as well as in private. Respecting each others individual identity will create a positive atmosphere around u.
- Support : Always support each other in good n bad times this will help u both to give ur 100% at work. And it also signifies that his or her dreams r also important to u like ur own.