Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Setting Ur Dining Table
* First of all determine number of guests coming to ur place. Take out best of ur crockery.
* Iron the tablecloth before spreading it on the table.
* Use the centerpiece that allow u to place candles.U can also use pillar candles & place them around the centerpiece to create more dramatic look.
* Arrange the cutlery according to standard manner like lay the fork on the left side of the plate & knife on the right-hand side, place it as the sharp side face the plate. Spoon is to be placed on the right side just next to the knife.
* Put the glass directly above the knife and spoon. A wineglass can be placed next to the water glass, if wine is to be served.
* Keep the crockery 1 inch away from the table edge.
* Lay a napkin in the center of each dinner plate with a napkin ring at the centre of each napkin.
* If u want to give more appealing look u can put some small gifts with each plate.
* Don't place unnecessary items on the dining table. It will make the dining table very congested.