Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother is God's most beautiful creation as God could not be everywhere so he created Mother...when i was a child i used to sing a rhyme for my mother .
Roses r red,
Violets r blue,
And there is no one in this world who is as special as u.



I Love U Mummy, U r my Friend, Philosopher & Guide. U showers ur love on me n blessed me always.. U Prays for my life ...remember twice i battle for my life & both time u were there for me, i will never forget the sacrifices u made for me. Now when i am mother of a baby then i realised what u did for me ... no one will be able to understand the sacrifices of a mother that she did or do for her baby..it is becoz of ur love that i m able to love & be loved by others. U mean the world to me ....Thanks for all the strength u provide me in the time of needs...I will love u forever n ever & in my next life i want to be ur daughter again...Mummy lines for u
By miles...
u r away from me !
By thoughts..
U r close to me!
By hearts..
u r in me!

"Happy Mothers Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment