Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Black cardmom 2
Water 2 glass
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Refined oil 450 ml
Basil leaves 7-8
Bread 6 slices(cut it into dice)
* Put 2 glass of water in pressure cooker. Cut tomatoes into halves & add them to water.
* Crush cloves & Black cardmom together. Add them to cooker.
* Pressure cook them till 9-10 whistles or 15-18 mins.
* After cooking pour it in an open bowl. Blend it with blender.
* Boil till it get thickens. Also add salt & black pepper to it.
* In another pan add refined oil & fry the cut bread slices.
* Pour soup in soup bowls.Garnish with swirl of cream n basil leaf.
*Serve hot with fried bread.