Strong & Beautiful nails increase the beauty of a person. Nails look nice when u apply nail polish according to the colour contrast of ur dress.
Do u know the side effects of appplying nail polish on regular basis?
Do u know how much it effects ur health?
In this post i m going to discuss the side effects of applying nail polish as well as how to keep ur nails beautiful.
Side effects of applying Nail Polish
* Diisobbutyl phthalate which is used in nail polish is very harmful.
* Nail Polish can cause asthma or liver related problems.
* Nail Polish is also harmful for lungs.
* Acetone used in nail polish retards the natural shine of nails as a result nails starts to look yellow & dull.
Nails related tips
* Massage nails with warm mustard oil to make them strong.
* Coconut oil massage on nails helps to make nails more shiner.
* Use heena to colour ur nails as it is natural & has no side effects.
* Don't use cheap nail polishes instead use some good quality nail paints & avoid applying them for long time period. Remove ur nail paint after attending any function.
* Almond & olive oil massage can also do wonders to keep nails strong, shine & healthy.